Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Las Vegas/Pregnancy/Bella
Justin and I finally took a road trip, OUR FIRST ONE. We could have went together in July after the wedding reception in Utah but I was suffering from morning sickness so I refuse to go on one. We went to Las Vegas/Mesquite because my parents are dropping my grandma off in Mesquite because of the winter season. It is really nice visit from them! They get to see my belly for first time. My dad compared his belly to my belly. My dad has sense of humor even hes always serious. My dad will have a surgery soon. He has hernia above his bellybutton. Hopefully things will be ok with him. Justin and I drove to Las Vegas to spend a night there to celebrate our 4 months anniversary of our marriage early so we did have fun but the bad part is that Justin woke up to stiff neck and he complained until we got home from the trip. I am not sure if his neck is ever better ha ha. On the way home, we stopped by Hoover Dam. There is a construction going on and its amazing to see the construction going on and is very dangerous as well. You will get when you see the pictures.
My pregnancy is doing well and I have 88 days left to go! I am getting bigger every week. Before we left for Las Vegas. I finally started to see the baby movements through my skin. It is awesome experience and felt her move a lot, especially at nights. The nights are the worst because of the trips to the bathroom. We still havent decided on the babys names. Hopefully we will pick one once the babys born. I have 2 sisters in law who are pregnant as well so a lot of babies around!
Bellas such a playful dog and has some accidents with peeing when she get super excited. Hopefully she will calm down. She peed on me once and peed on Justin once. Justins scared that shell pee on him again so he avoids her. Bellas such a funny dog. I love her to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like the baby is coming along. 88 more days? less than 3 more months.
Do you and Justin argue about names??
Post a Comment