Monday, March 16, 2009

the perks of having deaf wife....

I just had to tell a story that is worth a memory to keep.
On Saturday, 14th of March, Justin and I had our argument. Somehow the house become too hot for Justin. Justin has allergy problems so he always felt so hot. He decided to go outside in our backyard to sit out and cool off. I gave Madilynn to him so I can make smoothies. Out of habit, I locked the back door and continued to do what I am supposed to do. I was cutting up strawberry and banana then made smoothies for around 20 minutes. My dog, Bella, was in the house and she tends to chew up stuffs so I decided to take her out. I was going to open the door and it was locked. I assumed Justin and Mady was done. When I opened the door, I saw his face and Mady's face. I gasped. I was like oops! I didnt realize I actually locked them out! Justin did think I did on purpose because of our argument earlier but know I wouldnt do that.

Justin was trapped outside and with Mady. Mady was crying because she doesnt like the cold. We had neighbors who are having BBQ and heard them. He was wondering, how can I get Rachel's attention? He had no choice but wait for me to realize.
I had no idea they were outside being stuck. I felt so bad but yet laughed so hard. I told Justin thats what you get for having a deaf wife. :) He shook his head and walked in.
Now, Justin decided to figure out a way so he wont get locked out by me lol.

At least we had our laugh even we had our argument earlier.


4 comments:

Jesi May said...

oh man! that sucks but yeah it is funny...same thing happened to Paul minus the baby..he went to work without a key and I didn't know so I locked the door and he was pretty much locked out from 6 20am til 8am. Poor guy! lol

Anonymous said...

hillarious!!!

Andi Fitz said...

Hey it's nice to meet you! That was a funny story! We both have babies that are 4 months old (according to that counter on your blog). That's cool! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog! So what cousin did you find my blog through?

Andi Fitz said...

Oh my gosh! I just looked at a few more posts and saw that our babies were both born on 1-20-09! That's awesome!