Ok..now I can type up a post while my kids are asleep, its only way to be able to do this without kids demanding my attention which is difficult job for me to handle.
How to start the birth story.......
As I remember last post that I wrote that I am getting sick of being pregnant and with this horrible pelvic pain. I remember my 39th week dr appt, they said Im 2 CM dilated and 70% effaced which is good start but painfully slow where I am not due until October 1st. My doctor asked if I want to be induced. I said yes soon as possible and he said itll happen next week so we'll call you. I am getting excited until next day I got the call saying I am to be induced the very next day on September 25th at 9 AM. I was speechless because I thought I would enjoy the weekend. I later found out that my doctor is on call so its easier for him to induce me. Hallejuah!
When I arrived into the hospital to check in at 9 AM and had to go through paperworks(when will it ever end?) and finally got into my room to get changed and set up. Before they started induction, they checked me and said I am 3 CM so it is good progress, especially for induction. Around 10:30 AM, I finally got the pitocin going. I was feeling fine compared to people who has been telling that they hated the induction because of painful. To be honest, I had braxton hicks contractions for long time and I went through almost 25 hours of labor without pain medications so this pain is nothing to me. As my doctor checked me at around 12:30 PM and said Im around 3 1/2 cm. He decided to break my water(which is not pleasant moment). As I felt the strong contractions for an hour and half then I finally decided to get epidural before it get worse.
As I got the epidural, I was pretty happy and was trying to grab some sleeps but I just feel the pressure at around 4:45 pm. So I paged the nurse and she checked me and said I am fully dilated and all ready. They were getting ready and called the doctor. I told the nurse, its getting intense now! As The doctor arrived around 5 PM. Justin was all ready to help me out but he got so dizzy and feeling sick so the nurse ordered him to sit down while I was pushing. I pushed through two contractions and less than 5 minutes, Tyler Gregory was born.
The labor was really easy and breezy for me and I am glad for it. My recovery has went so well.
Tyler weighed at 8 lb 8 oz 21 1/4 inches long. That is our biggest boy, especially for Miller Family. :) Who know if he'll be tall or just like his dad, Justin.
few minutes old after he was born
our first picture together
grabbing each moment with him
Mady was ecsastic...for Jamba Juice lol
Her first glimpse of her new baby brother
Justin, Mady(was trying Tyler's sock on herself), Judie and Tyler
Mommy and Tyler
Enjoying the hearing test
Proud Daddy
Justin's dad, Jerry
first time being home with 2 kids. She loves him!
Mady spent the weekend with her cousins and grandparents so it is really nice for me to enjoy each moment with my son and recover fast that way. When Mady came to see us in the hospital, she was skeptical of why I am on the bed and was immediately shy and tried to grab Judie(Justin's sister). It took her a while to understand that I dont have a pregnant belly anymore and has a new baby brother. She is GOOD helper yet has jealousy issues such like sitting on the bouncer or the swinger trying to be a baby. She love to give him kisses, binky, and blanket. Its so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment