We are thrilled to know the baby girl is on the way!
Justin was in denial once we found out since he said he know its a boy for sure.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
More girls! Im very exciting to hear the wonderful news! Matt and I are happy for you guys. Congratulation! I got the feeling that you would have a girl while Matt told me you might have a boy. Oh boy, I was right. Hope all is well from now and on.
I didn't even know that you were pregnant! I'm sorry we missed the reception here in Utah. Living in Logan is a killer on gas! but CONGRATS on the wedding and the baby!
2 comments:
More girls! Im very exciting to hear the wonderful news! Matt and I are happy for you guys. Congratulation! I got the feeling that you would have a girl while Matt told me you might have a boy. Oh boy, I was right. Hope all is well from now and on.
I didn't even know that you were pregnant! I'm sorry we missed the reception here in Utah. Living in Logan is a killer on gas! but CONGRATS on the wedding and the baby!
Post a Comment