Friday, August 1, 2008

update about pregnancy..........

Well, I am pretty sure most of you guys know by now that I am pregnant now.

My pregnancy has not been all so bad as I thought so but its hard to not able to eat anything I enjoyed it before and I had to eat every 2 to 3 hours.

Im 4 months along so I know the due date and it is..


January 18th,2009


Justin was hoping to have the baby born before the year of 2009 starts because of tax thing. I dont get it at all about tax though but I do know we do get our moneys back! haha..

Well.. I think I will have to tell a story of how I found out.

I was taken to the hospital because of severe pain in my stomach and they asked if I could give an urine sample to test for everything, including pregnancy. It is negative and they did ultrasound on it as well. The doctor think it is ovary cyst that has been ruptured. I was sent home with the prescibed pills. On the way home, I threw up twice, which I think its the cause of IV and morphine. I was fine 2 days later and was flying to Utah for my sister's graduation and my bridal shower that weekend. That weekend was so hectic and exhausting. It is short weekend and I didnt get much sleep. Once I got back home from Utah and I just began to sleep a lot more and getting crankier which I assumed it is around the time of the month.


On Mothers Day, I was crankier and said stupid things to Justin and was so tired and didnt want to go anywhere, even church. I thought it is just PMS but I felt something else so I decided to take the test to make sure.

I took the test and it is positive. I could not believe it with my eyes. Justin left before I took the test so hes at work. I texted him, "Are you sitting down?" He said, "Yeah, I am. why?" I said, "Well, You are going to be a daddy." He couldnt believe it and was literally saying, "impossible.. it cant be!" It is a shock of both of us. Justin thought I wont get pregnant because of his "experiences" with women in his family and friends that they struggled to pregnant, for example, his mom struggled to get pregnant for 5 years. As he came home from work and I had to retest the pregnancy to make sure I am for sure. I showed him the kit and he was like, wow I guess you definitely are.

After I found out, I became so sick, tired, and crankier for a month and half. It is horrible and I said stupid stuffs that made Justin crazy and I dont want to hug him, kiss him, or anything with him. It was hard and its quite amusing because his family were so worried about us because we are going to get married. Justin and I could not tell anyone for a month and half.

One day, Justin got fed up with my sayings and hormones and decided to call my mom to find out how to calm me down without saying stupid stuffs. As the result, my mom emailed me a really long letter and asked me that I should get medication for my hormones. I kindly said, " I cant take it anyway." She asked why. I refused to tell her and she said, "I wont be mad, just tell me. Dont worry about Dad." I told her that Im pregnant. She said, "well, were all expecting a honeymoon baby." I was surprised. She added a humor, "Well.. with the lingeries I bought is for nothing now." haha.. I told my sister soo since I figured my mom probably will tell her. My mom said she will not tell my dad until the wedding is over.

I told Justin's sister, Jeanie. She was shocked and said, " So, its Justin's baby?" I was like, "yeah, duh." lol...she couldnt believe that she did not notice because I was sleeping so much, not eating much, feeling so sick. I do feel bad though.

A week and half later, the wedding is here and my family is here. My brothers noticed right away that somethings different about me and asked my mom so they knew, except my dad and both of my grandma. Now the wedding is over and we decided to announce to everyone because I cant stand the secrecy anymore so we bought the two color of baby clothes since I dont know if its a girl or a boy. We gave to both of my parents next day. The worst thing is that Jeanie told Justin something on his voice message and we dont understand. As the result, my dad thought were trying to have a baby but did not realize that we are having a baby. Justin's dad took it pretty well, maybe disappointed a bit but Justin's mom took it hard. I found out that Justin's mom overheard my brother talking on the phone to someone after the reception and cornered Jeanie so she found out before we could tell her lol.

That is my dad when he found out. :)



Now after that, I felt relieved and felt much better in a while but still suffering morning sicknesses. Few weeks after that, I got over it but do have an occasional nausea but not so bad as first 3 months.

In couple of weeks, we will find out to see what is the gender. I think we should have a bet poll and see who is right! Im not setting high hope but Justin is setting high hope for a boy. I just wait and see.

Watch out for the blog that I will be announcing. :)

No comments: