Monday, June 29, 2009

Swimming is fun!

My place has a pool so we have been going there to swim few times a week to beat the arizona heat and something free that we could do together. My sister in law Holly and her husband invited us for a swim at their place and as well with others. My other sister in law Judie lent us the gadget thing for Mady to sit and float around the swim. It was fun! I bet Mady likes it as well that she can see everyone. I secretly hoped that Mady'll end up a swimmer just like me when I was growing up on the team and such. She has a lot of cousins who wants to play with her as well. We cant wait to do this more often, hopefully with friends or family members!





Mady stood up with hands on the cement. It has kiddie pool.


Mady is surrounded by cousins and an uncle!
Mady and Justin chilling in a kiddie pool

2 comments:

Matt L said...

you really do have CUTIEST baby ever!! So Darling!!

Anonymous said...

I agreed with Matt. So DARLING!