Madilynn and I flew to Chicago to visit Grandpa Stinar and his wife, Kathleen. That weekend, she was sitting with my mom and she was just trying to grab something on the plate that we were eating. That clearly tells us that she is ready for solid foods. That give me some sadness that she is growing up but yet at same time its exciting moment that she is experiencing something fun and new! She absolutely love foods and will throw a tantrum if she does not get foods her way!
She is not yet 6 months old but she does know what she wants! She also starts to use her hands somewhat trying to sign. We are figuring out what she is doing. It looks like she is very interested into her hands. We saw one sign that looks like milk but we really cant tell!
trying to get the spoon in her mouth
I do like my sweet potatoes!
See? I can eat it all by myself
That is her sign to let me know she want foods!!!
got chocolate?

2 comments:
Izzy love sweet potato too!! Maddy is so cute when she act with foods.
I love to see kids with food all over on their face. So CUTE!
Post a Comment