I can not believe that Madilynn turned 6 months old few days ago. It seems like she was born yesterday. She is half way to become ONE years old.
We took her to her doctor for a check up and boy she does know somethings up. When she meet her doctor or nurse who is inspecting her from head to toe, she wailed the whole time!! Once I picked her up then shes happy to be in her mommy's arms. That melted my heart! She got her 3 shots and oral shot, poor her! She must hate her mommy for making her have it. :)
She is 14 lb 10 oz
25 1/2 inches long
I cant remember the inches for her head but the doctor say it is 94th percentaile, hooray!
I cant believe she has gained twice her birth age BUT my nephew, Enoch has beaten her. He is over 14 lb at 6 weeks old.
Madilynn is growing everyday and learning everyday which is exciting but at same time sad that she is getting bigger every time! My husband said that he can hear her say "ahh ahh aaaaa..ahhh.." while we wer driving and also squeals too. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! Too bad I cant hear it but it is more cuter when I see her trying to sign to me. She flapped her hands and also smiled big time when I signed "milk", "food", "mommy", and "daddy". She doesnt sign those words yet but it will in good time!
See? I sat by all myself!
Daddy, I really like the foods!
Sorry Mommy, I made a mess but you cant resist me :)

2 comments:
She's beautiful Rachel. You should be so proud!
The pictures of your daughter melt my heart! She is very adorable! I miss you guys so much. I hope I will get to see you soon!
Post a Comment