Well,
I just read the news about a scammer copied and pasted the photo of a woman's son on craigslist.com to give out ads of an adoption of that little boy. A woman was notified by someone to check it out and came to find out her son's photo is on it and was horrified about it. She called the police about it. She said that a scammer found the photo on her blog! That caused me to worry about it. Seems like the world is getting crazier and getting too public. I now consider to get the blog to become private but yet I dont know how to set it to private and would want to have my family and friends to read it even they dont have blogs.
Any suggestions????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can set your blog private.
-Click on customize
-Enter settings
-You will see permission, so click on it.
-"Blog Readers"...click on Only these readers.
add up all of your families, and friends' email address.
Your families can enter and read your blog even though they do not have blog.
if you are going private, add my email! leb0115@yahoo.com
let me know if you go private and I will send you my email if you don't already have it...it would be wise to go private...I'm thinking about it myself.
Post a Comment