Thursday, August 20, 2009

7 months old!!!!!!

Mady is 7 months old today!!!!! In just short 5 months, she'll turn ONE. Oh goodness, she is growing up too fast. I miss the times when Mady sleep in my arms now she just like to kick and pull my hair. So much for the naps! Of course she love her crib because of spacious area that she can roll over and sleep the way she wants than with her mommy. *sighs*

I had to take her to the dr because she is very fussy than before and were grabbing her ears. At first I thought it could be ear infection or teething stage. The dr said she is fine, just going through teething stage because the gums are swollen and shaping up in order for the teeth to appear. Oh joy! She weighs at whooping
15 lb 2 oz
25 3/4 inches

She is still skinny and shorty. Guess where she get it from? Its easy guess, its mommy!
She love to grab or pull daddy and mommy's hair or skin. It hurts like crazy and she thinks its funny! What a funny little girl!

She does like to sit on her daddy's shoulders. She absolutely love it. She just beamed up laughing. Pretty soon she will be wrapped around daddy's fingers. Watch out!

She love to stand and see the whole thing. She think it is cool to do that. That gives us warning sign that she may be walking sooner than later. It just mean I have to keep the house clean, which is not my favorite thing to do.

Other than Mady being 7 months old, Justin has a job at Sorenson as an interpreter. hooray! He just began this week and already has end of Aug and September filled up so it looks like I have to wake up earlier when Mady wake up. It was nice having Justin home and help out with me but with him working at Sorenson, things'll change. I certainly hope I can do better such like cleaning, tend to Mady, get things organized and such without Justin there. It will be challenging for me but rewarding to be able to stay home with Mady so I can see Mady grow up rather than at day-care. Sorry if it offends anyone but I dont want to put her and my future children in day-care and missed out on important events. I just love her to pieces!
Mady love being on his shoulder
sporting a tongue, what a silly girl!
Enoch, Mady, and Georgia all born within 5 months of each other!
Mady is chilling on daddy's shoulder after he get home from work!
See? I like standing and sporting a hat mommy found!
What are you looking at?!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

She has grown so much from last time I saw her. I can't wait to see you guys and play with her! I enjoy reading your blog; I am looking forward to see more.