On Sunday, we were at the church and after the sacrament meeting, a 7 years old boy, Xavier walked up with his mom to us. His mom said its ok to give the papers but Xavier wouldnt budge and was extremely shy. I was like, show me what you have and Im curious. Xavier finally had the courage to give me those two papers. It melted my heart. That SAME boy who met our baby girl 7 months ago who declared, "I will marry her." His mom asked why. He said, "She is so cute!" How a 7 years old boy has all the butterflies inside his stomach to draw and wrote a paper for our little girl. That is priceless! I just cant resist to show those papers! I love Xavier and his siblings to pieces who loves to play with Mady at the church every time we are there.
Now I cant wait for my turn to see my future kids to do the drawings and give out to anyone or maybe not! Mady is extremely lucky to be so lovable by everyone. It pleased me to know that Mady'll be raised in great circle of friends and family.


p.s. sorry the scanner is not working well with colors :( black and white will just do for now.

2 comments:
I LOVE IT! she is quite the heartthrob!
That is hilarious/cute! Xavier is a handsome boy, so they'd make cute babies! LOL...cute Halloween costumes, by the way!
Post a Comment