Sorry I posted 3 or 4 different posts so hope you can enjoy reading those. Im just adding bunch of pictures last few months.
Mady and her uncle, Jordan sitting comfortably.
I love sitting with my daddy
I have cousin, Vivianna!
I love sitting on high chair and my new balloon a clown made for me.
Mommy, why didnt you dress me up?
I love my grandpa in the whole world!
I met a new friend, and his name is Spencer. I think he's cute :)
I have new friend as well, her name is Hazel! I pulled her hair because I dont have any on mine.
Mommy, enough already, I dont want to pose for a camera.
Mommy, can I have a kitty? Its fun to play with.
I love my big mirror
Hey! I am not done, give me more!
my dad and me went on zipline at Olympic Park. Its fun!
We visited our great great great aunt, Lavon.

3 comments:
So cute! I love the picture of her and Hazel:)
Hey, what a cute family, thanks for leaving a link to it!
Hi Rachel!
I'd love to help you out, did you want me to make you a sign or do you just want the vinyl letters??
the sign can be any color and the vinyl letters I can do black or white. Let me know what you'd like :)
Post a Comment