Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then check with your spouse, to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Fox News, more specifically Glenn Beck
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue Cheese Dressing..if I remember correctly
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
anything thats white, whipped cream, sour cream, cottage cheese. Once he ordered Wendy's Frosty and it has whipped cream, he refused to eat and gave away to someone for free.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?
Root Beer
5. Where did he go to high school?
Mesa High School in Mesa, Arizona
6. What size shoe does he wear?
9 1/2 to 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
I would say politic books. He always order it and never read!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Fox News, more specifically Glenn Beck
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue Cheese Dressing..if I remember correctly
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
anything thats white, whipped cream, sour cream, cottage cheese. Once he ordered Wendy's Frosty and it has whipped cream, he refused to eat and gave away to someone for free.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?
Root Beer
5. Where did he go to high school?
Mesa High School in Mesa, Arizona
6. What size shoe does he wear?
9 1/2 to 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
I would say politic books. He always order it and never read!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He like cold cuts with mustard
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Drumsticks
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He love anything but he really like Corn Chex
11. What would he never wear?
PINK! I swear he has phobia about pink. I once bought pink tie and he refused to wear.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Drumsticks
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He love anything but he really like Corn Chex
11. What would he never wear?
PINK! I swear he has phobia about pink. I once bought pink tie and he refused to wear.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
ASU(Arizona State University)
13. Who did he vote for?
He has to choose the lesser of the devil, McCain
14. Who is his best friend?
Sadly, his cousin Mike because he doesnt think I am his best friend lol
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
go out and eat.. who doesnt love fast foods?
16. What is his Heritage?
England
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He want Ice Cream Cake just like his mom made..Ill just buy it from Coldstones Creamery or Baskin Robbins lol
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No....
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing computer games, Warcraft, Evony, and others..and also playing around with his phone as well! That drive me crazy
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
Well.. I dont appreciate him at all!!!! He dont deserve me!!!!!
ASU(Arizona State University)
13. Who did he vote for?
He has to choose the lesser of the devil, McCain
14. Who is his best friend?
Sadly, his cousin Mike because he doesnt think I am his best friend lol
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
go out and eat.. who doesnt love fast foods?
16. What is his Heritage?
England
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He want Ice Cream Cake just like his mom made..Ill just buy it from Coldstones Creamery or Baskin Robbins lol
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No....
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing computer games, Warcraft, Evony, and others..and also playing around with his phone as well! That drive me crazy
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
Well.. I dont appreciate him at all!!!! He dont deserve me!!!!!
but I got to admit it. Hes great guy and he does make me crazy. He works hard to make me happy and has a lot of patience for hot-tempered wife. :) I really appreciate his efforts to go through hard times and good times and make best of it. I love you, and that goes to Mady too. She loves you too!
You can see why he knows I make him crazy! :)

1 comment:
Hi Rachel! I got your question in my comments of my blog. Wasn't sure how to answer you except for here. =0)
Interpreting in Utah does pay pretty well, and there are opportunities available all over. How much you are paid varies based on your experience and certification. If he has national certification, pay is higher. If not, it is still pretty competitive. If you want to email me with any other questions or for more details, you can at: gerbdonna at gmail.
By the way, cute family!
Post a Comment