We had our first thanksgiving as a family this year. Too bad we dont have any pictures this time. It is with the Gurrs' Family so it is nice to have long weekend with everyone. The low point of the thanksgiving is that my crazy dog, Bella, jumped into one of casseroles in the car and splashed all over and our little Mady. :( Good thing, we have the other casserole! :)
I am thankful for my wonderful husband who tolerated with me most of times with my pregnancy, hormones and more. I am amazed that he still stick to me :)
I am thankful for our wonderful and happy baby daughter, she give us so much joy to laugh with. She just lit our days everyday no matter what how hard the days were.
I am thankful for my two families who supports us all the way.
Now Mady is 10 months old around a week and half ago. Where did the time go?! She is growing up too much! It made me think that I want to have another baby right away.
She can....
-say dadee, dadada, mama, ahh, haa, ok, hi, oh
-took few steps without support but is not strong enough
-get really loud when she wants something
-knows signs but wont sign :(
-open the bookshelf bottom doors
-tear apart the house
-crawl fast to us when we walk around
-lift her arms up when we ask her
-clap when we clap
-stand up for long time
overall, she is just a bubbly and happy little girl! I can not wait for her 1st birthday which is in a month and half!



enjoying play time with her cousin, Abby


notice Mady clapping? she LOVE to do that.
p.s. I know she looked bald but she does have a lot of hair and just cant see it because shes blonde just like her mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment