Well.. Last time I posted was Nov 2009. A lot has happened past few months. For now, I will tell you few announcements then later I can try to catch up with those events and pictures!
1. Madilynn turned 1 on Jan 20th! We had a early birthday party in Utah with my family and friends. She grew up too fast!
2. I went through the temple for first time in December. It is good experience.
3. We found out we are expecting BABY #2!!!!
4. We found out the baby is a BOY!
I think thats all for the announcements. See what Im talking about? My life is not that entertaining! :)
Check back again to read new posts If I can get any of my times on my hubby's computer! He hogs the computer more than I do!

4 comments:
What you mean your life is not that entertaining??? All those announcements were so exciting!! A boy?! Awesome! So Justin was right! :) I didn't know you went through the temple although I knew you were getting ready to. I'm glad it was a good experience. Just keep going because I remember feeling so overwhelmed the first time and the more I go the more things I learn. Hope all is well!
Wow!! congrats on your 2nd pregnancy!! :) Your life is NOT boring, especially with another kid on the way!! :)
Seriously, I love reading your blog!!! Those are huge things that are all so exciting! I hope you are feeling a little better, congrats on the baby boy!
Hey... if anyone's life is boring... that would be mine. And all I do is write boring stories about my boring life!!! So you beat me darlin! Having baby #2 is exciting and great news. painting my bedroom gray... that is real boring!!! I love the pictures of maddy... keep them up girl!
Post a Comment