Yesterday I finally had the courage to go to into M's bedroom and clean up. I had to pack away shoes, socks, clothes, bows, and PINK blankets because M is not using them anymore. It made me really sad to see how much she has grown up so much in a year and half. I had no idea how the time flies so quickly let alone she was just a baby that is a pure joy.
M is thriving with many knowledge that continue to amaze us even we dont always teach her. It shows that she has the passion to learn and do it her way and feel accomplished when she did something like that. She has the strength that has the capacity to figure out on her own without asking us for help. I often think and ask myself, "Is that my little girl?" Sure enough she is my little girl with spitting image of me at her age and her mischevious ways. I am so happy she is my daughter and I am excited to watch her grow up. I hope she looks up to me and her daddy.
She knows that I have a baby inside my belly and she would sometimes touch and kiss. It amazes me that she just know even I am not showing very much.
She has been signing like crazy! Most signs she uses we understood but some other times she just randomly sign and was trying to sign and we wouldnt be able to understand. She love to watch "Signing Times" DVDs, Flash Cards, and books we read to her. She also notice the signs when we sign and copied us. Don't worry, she is not behind with her talking language. She has been talking gibberish a lot and many words she has already said. She also know how to throw away her diapers and throw other junks into garbage by herself. She loves it by clapping her hands.
Signs she knows:
please
thank you
water
food
candy
outside
piano
shoes
clothes
sleep
apple
banana
car
binky
hungry
phone
baby
Words she SAID:
mommy
owie
bumpa
dada
baby
I will have to ask my hubby about what she said because I can not hear her say things like that. Its harder for me to accept that I can not hear her say words which are funny to my hubby and other people.
I am excited for her reaction to her new baby brother this fall. I certainly hope she will love her brother as she does to other babies she see. I know she will be a great role model to her siblings.
Here are the random pictures in not particular order. Enjoy! Sorry its a long post
Cant you resist her?!
all dolled up!
first time seeing the snow!
her very 1st bday party
her bday party

She like her uncle, Mason

all ready and bundled up to go with Grandpa Miller

She love Cynder(cat) and would sign "doggy" need to work on teaching "cat" sign

She would go crazy to get anything of what I eat!

Shes having fun being pushed by her Bumpa

M's first easter egg hunt

she found that bouncer in mommy's closet

UTES FAN

Mother's Day

She love to do that big smile for me.

She climbed by standing on the green car to the chair. smart kid

Yogurt is her all-time favorite so she can make a mess!

Sassy girl

Church

She love those friends from church. They play with each other very well!

1 comment:
Cute... How exciting!!!
Post a Comment