Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mommy's little helper

Mady has been helping around with the cleaning with her mommy. It was fun until she start to throw away that is not supposed to be in garbage. :)

We had to keep her away from dishwasher while I was trying to load up because she kept closing it and lock it. YES, she does know how to lock and unlock. :( During the process of dishwasher, she did unlock without us knowing about it so we had to lock it to be able to get it started. It is great that she helps me unload the dishes, piece by piece. I had to hurry up to put them away because she is quick enough to get another piece, waiting for me! If she cant wait then she walk to me. How funny is that?!

She also love to throw her own diapers and others as well. Sometimes she throw bowls or any toys that she think its all done or think its fun. Justin and I fear that we may lost some things in the garbage, especially my keys last December. We never found my keys so I had to get the whole new set of keys.

She like to dump the DVDS on the floor sometimes she will help me put them back on the shelf.

She like to grab her daddy's keys which was left on the office table and walk up to the front door and try to figure out which key to open, luckily shes not tall enough to be able to do it. She just like to play that way.

She may drive us crazy but we love her to pieces!!!!! :)

p.s. excuse my messy kitchen and my lovely hair. I was tired and lazy to get it fixed. :)

all ready to hand out a knife
standing to help unload
waiting patiently for mommy to get it
two pieces at same time!
just like to hand out until its empty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny... Rylan is like that too. But Rylan likes to make the mess then clean up. But he loves helping out with the dishes. He even climbs on it. I love watching him grow.