Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July

The weekend for 4th of July was extremely busy for us and by July 5th, we all crashed but we had so much fun.

on July 2nd, there is a festival in downtown Mesa and Justin is volunteering for Buz Mills(I think I spell it right) for AZ Governor so I decided to go to check out. There are a lot of awesome things, slides for kids, games to win prizes, motorcycles, old cars, and a lot of balloons! We enjoyed it very much. I think we will be coming back again so Mady is little old enough to be able to go by herself on slides and such.

on July 3rd, we went to our church's swim/bbq activity at one of members house. We had so much fun. Mady wouldnt leave the pool, she just wants to sit there and play. There are a lot of kids who wants to play with Mady so its really nice to have people who wants to play so we can enjoy ourselves. During the BBQ, Mady ate 4 slices of watermelon!!!!!! That night we went back to the festival again for the fireworks display, she ate 3 more slices of watermelon there as well! She LOVE watermelons!!! She get so mad if I take it away because shes going to eat the green thing!!! She wasnt scared to see the fireworks but she got bored easily so she just wants to get out of the stroller so we left early to avoid the traffic jam. As of the result for the day, we all got a bit of sunburn.

On July 4th, Justin's sister and her husband just had their baby blessed at their church and afterward homemade ice cream and brownies. We enjoyed it. We also stayed at their house to play games and dinner.

on July 5th, we had some family members coming over for a swim at our place so we had fun but Justin had the worst luck ever, his glasses were broken, then fixed but yet lost it. He also drowned his cell phone because he simply forgot to take it out of his swimsuit. We went over to Justin's parents for BBQ which we all enjoyed, by the time we arrived home, we were so exhausted!

That is our weekend for 4th of July. We were so sore, Im surprised Mady still has full energy to play while her mommy and daddy are so sore and can barely move! :)

Here are the pictures, some are from my cell phone and some are from camera.

Mady and one of kids
Mady and the kids playing
Mady and Daddy
Cliff and Mady
At the festival with her loots winning the prizes
at the festival
just sitting there enjoying the pool
Mady likes to put the disks into a bucket. She had meltdown when we had to take it away when we leave.
Her expression of the firework display
Proof that she love watermelons!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute... I am sure it was warm there... Rylan doesn't like the water very much here. And plus it is too cold... brr... I hate it... Well... I am glad to see some update!! Now I need to huh?!!!