Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cheesy Smiles/Nursery

Today, Mady turned 18 months old today!!!!!!! It amazes me that I just had her 18 months ago and she grew so much in so little time and now she is going to be BIG SISTER soon!

Right now, she is rebellious and stubborn just like her mommy that my family was hoping to see so I can see why my family had to deal with me when I was little. Justin does mention that its too crazy to live in a home with 2 Rachels so hes outnumbered. :) Every time I leave out of the house or take a nap. Mady does something crazy that made Justin begging for help. She started talking back to him when he said NO or OUT. What a rebellious girl! BUT, we love her to pieces!!! We dont think we would find happiness and sweet laughters in the house without her. She really fill up our lives so easily so it is worth it to have her in our family. Right now we are trying to prepare her for having a baby brother in few months. She adore babies. When she see anyone who looks like a baby or is a baby, she would smile and try to hug them and kiss them. It is the sweetest thing to see. She also kisses my belly many times as well. She has very tender heart so Im hoping it will be good to see her interact with her baby brother. We are excited to see it happen.

She went into Nursery at the church 2 weeks ago to see how it goes. She is doing great there. She did not even CRY or ASK for mommy or daddy. It amazed us. Justin and I were worried but seems like things are great. It was nice to have break from her for 2 hours and be able to attend the classes without distractions. The Sacrament Meetings were difficult to keep her entertained. There are few distractions such like walking up to the piano and trying to run out me and I had to chase and grab her right before Sacrament Meeting started. She did good most of times though. I thought to document the photos for her first day of Nursery, I really wish I took some at the church but its ok! ENJOY!




That is the best picture of us while Im pregnant :)
I swear she wasnt mad, she just opened her mouth and beamed!
Cheesy Smile!
She sure love her daddy
You can see, she was posing for a picture just like that! We had to laugh about that.
Mommy/Daughter Moment
Our little happy family!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Rachel! Your baby girl looks just like a Miller! Super, super cute!

Judie Hall said...

Super cute photos! I can't wait to see your new baby boy!